Thursday, November 4, 2010

Coupon Insert Preview ~Nov. 7

This Sunday you can expect to receive 2 coupon inserts; 1 Smartsource and 1 Red Plum. Go here to see a preview of the coupons. As always, remember that coupons vary by region and a coupon listed you may not get at all.

Here are some of the coupons I'm excited about:
  • $.55 off One Hormel Pepperoni Pack
  • $.40 off One Karo Syrup
  • $.75 off Five Swanson Broth Cans
  • $.75 off Two Swanson Broth Cartons
  • $1 off Two Eagle Sweetened Condensed Milk
I'm really hoping my area will receive the Swanson Broth coupons! Kroger has the Swanson Broth cans on sale for $.49. With the $.75/5 Swanson Broth coupon it would come out to only $.19 a can after doubled coupon! Kroger also has the Swanson Broth Cartons on sale for $1.49. With the $.75/2 Swanson Broth coupon it would come out to $.74 a carton after doubled coupon!

What coupons are you excited about?

3 comments:

  1. OH I HOPE we get those broth coupons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the 1.50/1 Bic lighter coupon...I need to buy a lighter! ;)
    .40/1 Fleishmans yeast. (kroger had it 10/10 last year) BTW did you see the .40/1 tearpad coupon has a bar code beginning with 9?) :( No doubling...
    RP doesn't look that good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I didn't noticed that the tearpad coupon started with a 9. Blah....

    ReplyDelete