Saturday, November 6, 2010

$.50/2 Land O Lakes Butter

Updated: I just noticed that there's another $.50/2 Land O Lakes Butter coupon on Coupons.com. You should be able to print another 2 coupons with this link!

Yay! I'm so excited to see this coupon! Save $.50/2 Land O Lakes Butter. You will have to log in/register to print the coupon. This will go nicely with the Mega Sale at Kroger that's running this week and next week!

Land O Lakes Butter - $2.49 ea*
Use $.50/2 LOL printable
Final Price - $1.99 ea wyb 2

*Please keep in mind that this item is part of the Mega Event which means you have to buy 10 of the participating items to receive this price.*

Thanks, Rachal & Living Healthy on a Budget!

7 comments:

  1. Michelle! I am so excited! I was able to print a 5/25 Rite Aid coupon from Red plum:

    http://www.redplum.com/pages/ViewOffer.aspx?id=1542863

    Expires 12/31/2010

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rats! No go here on the coupon. Thanks anyway!

    I was able to print a coupon for $.55/1 Eagle Brand Milk. Hoping for a good sale at Kroger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I printed that RA coupon before but maybe I hadn't.
    Yes, now that we have all this Carnation milk, we need some Eagle Brand stuff for all the Holiday goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the second butter link and Eagle Brand milk! Even if Kroger puts it on sale for 1.50 (I know that's still outrageousley [Is that a word?] high.) But it would only be .40 which is about half the Aldi price. The Eagle Brand stuff is sooooo expensive. You'd think it was liquid gold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree on the part that it's so expensive. Last year I was able to stock up at Kroger. Remember last year we found a tearpad of coupons that had coupons for E.Brand Milk, Philly Cream Cheese and 1 other product?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes..and remember how the wording didn't match the picture? 2 product pictures were switched and we had to figure out which one it was for. I am thinking the other product was Bakers chocolate.

    ReplyDelete