Monday, March 22, 2010

A Couple Kroger Deals

Here's a couple of my favorite Kroger deals this week.

Nestle Tollhouse Morsels - $2.49 ea
Use $.75/1 printable (not sure if this is still available)
Final Price - $.99 ea!

Life Savers Strings N' Rings - $.79 ea
Use $.50/1 printable
Final Price - FREE

**************************
Items listed below are part of the Mega Event. Buy 8 Participating items and receive $4 off instantly at the checkout. Prices listed are assuming you're buying 8 items.

Ore Ida Hashbrowns - $2.49 ea
Use $1/1 from the 3/21 SS
Final Price - $1.49 ea

Oscar Mayer Sub Lunchables - $.99
Use $1/1 from the 3/21 SS or use $.75/1 printable (no longer available)
Final Price - FREE

Tyson Any'tizers (in a box)- $2.49 ea
Use $.55/1 from the 3/7 SS
Final Price - $1.39 ea
*In Mt. Vernon Kroger these are found on an end cap by the natural food section.*

Go here to view my list from last week for the ongoing Mega deals.

4 comments:

  1. I had a great trip to Krogers. Thanks for all you do to post the deals! I wouldn't have thought to use the BOGO Skittles and Starburst coupons and get them all free if you wouldn't have mentioned it. I love free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! I'm glad you had a good trip!! I was surprised to see that the Skittles coupon doubled! I didn't think it would. And just so you know I only post the deals that stick out to me so I may be missing some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are the lifesavers things? At the checkout or by all the other candy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are at the checkout at the very bottom of the candy rack.

    ReplyDelete