Monday, January 4, 2010

P&G Brand Sampler: New Sample and Coupons Available


There's new coupon and sample offers available from P&G Brand Sampler. This is what you can request from mail right now.

::Save $1.00 off Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste and $1.00 off Scope Outlast Mouthwash

::Save $1 Off Any Size Tide Release OR $3.00 Off Medium or Large (18-54ct Duo Pac, 36-68oz Liquid or 26-50oz Powder)

::Save Get a coupon for $1 off Downy Fabric Softener.

::Save $1 on any Febreze product.

::Save on Iams® premium cat food or premium dog food

::Free sample of Always® Infinity

::Free sample of Tampax® Pearl and Tampax Compak Pearl

Thanks, Amber!


*I was unable to request any coupons and samples. Apprently you may only request coupons and samples several times a year. So I'll be checking back later.

2 comments:

  1. Every single time I see a post about this I go and try to see if I can get them and they are NEVER available for me. I am getting rather tired of it! :) I am not sure what I am doing wrong...but maybe there is a limit to how often you can request something. Thing is, I don't ever remember requesting anything from them. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I tried to request coupons this time it said you can only request coupons once every quarter, which would be 4 times a year. It said I should try again on Jan. 11. It would be rather frustating if you've never been able to request coupons! Myabe you should create a new account with a different e-mail addy.

    ReplyDelete