Monday, December 14, 2009

Kroger Deals 12/14 - 12/20

I'm going to take a break this week from writing up the weekly Kroger deals. Marcy has complied a list here of the best deals available at Kroger this week.

Here are several deals I found last week that I want to make you're aware of.

Kleenex Facial Tissue - $1.49 ea
Use $.75/1 printable
FREE after doubled coupon!!
*This coupon does state "Redeem at K-Mart" but it is a manufacturers coupon so you should be able to use it anywhere.*

Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta - $1.79 ea
Use $.75/1 from the 12/6 SS
Only $.29 ea after doubled coupon!

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish - $1.82
Use $.75/1 printable
Only $.32 ea after doubled coupon!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get to town today. My back was hurting so bad, I decided to stay home. If you get to town before I do.... let me know if you find any good deals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.I hope your back feels better soon!! As of know I don't have plans to go to town until Thursday nite or Friday morning.

    ReplyDelete