Friday, November 27, 2009

My Spending this Week - $55.23

Lannings - $8.40 If I have quite a bit of produce that I want to buy I usually try to go to Lannings because I feel you're getting quality produce at a cheap price!
CVS - $8.29 Not to bad for 2 pks of diapers, 1 pk of wipes and 1 bottle on contact solution.
Kroger - $17.66 - I decided I better stock up on diapers while they're on sale. :-)
Wal-Mart - $12.47

CVS Black Friday Sale - $3.61 ($2.67 of that is just for tax, Grrr...)

Rite Aid Black Friday Sale - $4.80 I will be getting back $5 in SCR for these items. I was a little disappointed because they had a limit of one on the razors. I suppose that's fair so everyone has a chance of getting one, considering the fact that my Rite Aid does not stock items well!

I was pretty happy that I was able to stay below my $60 budget since I went over last week. Did you get some great deals this week. I'd love to hear about it!

6 comments:

  1. This week was a blur but I *think* I spent around $50, then 27 dollars plus tax on black friday for an area rug and 2 poinsetta's at Lowe's ....then the boots at Peebles for 27 (I was going to use a 20 percent off coupon but they wouldn't let me use it on a "door-buster"!) Still deciding if I like them.

    By the way...I was ticked at CVS this week, because they wouldn't let me use a 5/30 coupon. They said it was used on November 2nd and I know I never used it!!! GRRR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading on a full cup that people were having trouble with the $5/$30 not working. I used a $5/$20 on Thursday and when he scanned it he said that I had already used it. I told him that I hadn't so he pushed it through. I think they need to come up with a better barcode system for those coupons because I would have been very upset if I wouldn't have been able to use it. I was purposely saving it for the black friday deals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you did REALLY good this week - especially with alll the pampers included in your total. I'm a little spoiled and pamper free at the moment. It will pain me to buy pampers again when this baby arrives....

    I did have a fun shopping week. Scored great deals at Rite Aid but didn't make it to CVS which made me sad :(

    My best deals this week weren't in the grocery/personal care products. I scored big time at Childrens Place/Osh Kosh and Bath and Body. Clothes for my kids, baby gifts and lots of Christmas gifts for my friends were knocked off of my list. (Seriously, Childrens Place was SO much fun. Racks and racks of clothes for 2.99 and then I got 25% off of that yet. Even found denim skirts for Hannah for $2.24 each.) I'll quit rambling now. :)

    Have a great week!

    Heather http://my-pilgrimage.xanga.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we'd have a children's place a little bit closer! I love that store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am done at CVS! They wouldn't take my coupon either... so I changed my purchase and the lady was like, "Are you a part of a club?" Seems like I never do as good I think I will for some reason or another.
    Helen and I stopped at Rite Aid on our way to TN and we got all the razors we wanted and it was a good week to use our $5 Luvs coupons. I'm well on my way to getting $50 towards the savings program. Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a bummer that they didn't take your coupon! I would have been irritated too!

    Glad you were able to do good at Rite Aid!

    ReplyDelete