Friday, November 20, 2009

My Spending This Week - YIKES!

Okay so this week wasn't so good on my wallet. Sadly I didn't get any pictures taken. I know pictures make it so much more interesting but I did my grocery shopping Monday evening and when I got home it was late. Plus my husband started putting stuff away as soon as I brought the groceries in and I wasn't about to stop him to take a couple pictures.

I would have loved to skip posting this because I went over my budget of $60. But I want to be accountable so here it:

Wal-Mart - $36.10 (butter, oil, eagle brand milk, marshmallows, shrd moz. chz, frozen bread dough, ckn broth, canning lids, flour, campbells cream soups, pancake mix, celery, bananas, cool whip)

Meijer - $1.97 (3 chex mix, 2 bugles)

Rite Aid - $.05 (4 - 12 pks toilet paper, 1 kotex)

Kroger - $28.02 (turkey, pineapple, carrots, sausage gravy, roll sausage, sour cream, ice cream, baby food, baby oatmeal, cheez its, ritz crackers, diapers, wipes)

Troyers & German Village - $9.46 (deli meat, moz. chz, swiss chz, sub buns, wheat bread)

I spent $75.60. Hopefully next week will be a better week. It's amazing how stopping here and there adds up! There was some items such as the cool whip that was such a great price I wanted to stock up.

Did you get any great deals this week?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the honesty. I know the feeling of going over too. Frustrating, but the challenge of digging myself "out" can be kind of fun.

    I posted my deals here: http://thriftyfrugalmom.blogspot.com/2009/11/weekly-spending-summary.html

    ReplyDelete