Saturday, September 26, 2009

K-Mart Super Doubles???

I should have posted about this earlier and I didn't have time. I've been reading this week on various blogs that K-Mart will only be doubling coupons up to $2 that are for Proctor & Gamble items. I thought this seemed a little odd so I decided to e-mail K-Mart myself and ask them. Here's the e-mail I received back:

"Kmart is participating in ?Double Your P & G BrandSaver Coupons?. The event is running from 9/27/09 through 10/3/2009. All Procter & Gamble coupons that include the name ?Procter & Gamble? in the coupon disclosure are included. If this verbiage does not appear in the disclosure, the coupon can be accepted at face value only. The limit is 10 doubled coupons, per day, per customer."

Quite frankly I'm not exactly sure what to make about this. My K-Mart in the past has never enforced the "10 coupon rule" so I'm wondering if they'll enforce this rule? I'm planning on calling my local K-Mart on Monday morning and asking whether they're doubling all coupons up to $2. If they're not, then I don't think it will be worth my time and gas to make a trip to K-Mart.

2 comments:

  1. I heard about this too and was wondering about it. I don't think it would be worth my time to sort out all my coupons and figure out which ones to use. I'm pretty stocked up anyway, so I'm not sure I'll go either. I was thinking of calling mine as well on Monday. Hopefully they'll know what's going on. Last time I had to show the service desk the flyer so they could see that they are doubling coupons, and then at the check-out the cashier didn't know it either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably saw by now in my latest post that my K-Mart is doubling all coupons. I wouldn't hesitate to call and ask if they're doubling all coupons. It looks like there's some good deals with the Spec K cereal.

    ReplyDelete