Saturday, September 19, 2009

CVS Deals 9/20 - 9/26



Weekly ECB Deals

Crest Pro Health Toothpaste, Pro Health Rinse or Oral B floss $2.99, Earn $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $.75/1 from the 8/30 P&G
Final Price - $.24 ea after coupons and ECBs!!!

Aquafresh Iso Actives $3.99, Earn $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $1/1 printable here or here
Final Price - $.99 ea after coupons and ECBs!!!

Dry Idea, Right Guard Sport, or Xtreme $2.29, Earn $1 ECB (Limit 3)
Use $2/1 printable (no longer available)
Use $1/2 from the 7/12 SS or 8/16 SS
Final Price - FREE to $.79 ea after coupons and ECBs!!

Zantac150 24 ct or Zantac75 30 ct $8.99, Earn $3 ECBs (Limit 2)
Use $5/1 printable
Final Price - $.99 after coupons and ECBs!!! (Thanks, Mercedes!)

Non ECB Deals

Post Honey Bunches of Oats - BOGO Free
Use $2/1 printable (use 2 coupons)
Final Price ?


6 comments:

  1. CVS has been so BLAAAAHHH lately. I tempted to quit for a while. (I've tried it before and it didn't work.) :) I am tired of free deoderant and toothpaste...let's have some free candy and shampoo....or lotion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!!! I don't think I've been to CVS for 2 weeks now. I'm planing on stopping in this week to see if they have the cereal w/Pecan Bunches. Maybe you know, have you seen it there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't looked for it at CVS. The only place I have seen it so far, is Walmart.

    I keep forgetting to tell you...Thai Kitchen Coconut milk is 1.44 at Mt Vernon Wal-Mart. Use the 1/1 printable from coupons.com and pay .44. I like to add coconut milk to my rice. The cheapest place I've found it, is at Aldi for .99. I have heard some people finding them at other Wal-Marts for .99. I think our Wal-mart has higher prices than even the Heath and Newark Wal-Mart. (Kroger seems to be the same way)

    Do you think K-mart has the Nature Valley clusters? I was thinking about saving the 1.6/1 coupons for doubles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok....it's getting worse..now I mispelled meant!!! ;) It's too early....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probably wouldn't hurt to save the Nature vally coupon for K-Mart doubles.

    Thanks for the heads up on the coconut milk!

    ReplyDelete