Friday, September 18, 2009

$2 Subscription to Taste of Home Magazine



Edit: After reading a comment Rachal left me and comment that readers left Tara I've decided to pull the information on this post because I'm not sure whether it's legit or not. I apologize if you ordered a subscription already. You may or may not get it. Some people are reporting that they are getting their magazines while others say that they've never received theirs. I will try to be more careful in the future and check out deals more thoroughly.

2 comments:

  1. Read the comments here:
    http://www.dealseekingmom.com/taste-of-home-magazine-2-subscription/#comments

    It sounds a little fishy.

    Especially from this comment:

    "Search “lowpricesubs scam” on Google and you’ll find a multitude of complaints. They have two profiles with the Better Business Bureau that both have “F” ratings. The contention of the complaints is that the company does not fulfill most of the subscriptions, but few people complain because, well it “only $2.” I recommend you do some research before ordering."

    I almost ordered, (love Taste Of Home) then decided to check it out more....it could be ok, but I decided not to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh!!! I thought about reading the comments on Tara's site but never did because it slipped my mind. I hate when these things happen!!! Hopefully not too many people ordered it! And yea it is only $2 but imagine the money their making!!

    ReplyDelete