Monday, February 28, 2011

Kroger Deals 2/28 - 3/6

Here are several deals for Kroger this week. Not much going on, in my opinion. :)

Butterfinger Snackerz - $.50 ea
Use $1/2 printable
Final Price - FREE

Zone Bars - $1.00 ea
Use $.55/1 from the 2/27 SS
Final Price - FREE

Juicy Juice 100% Juice - $2.49 ea
Use $1/1 printable (must sign in/log in)
Final Price - $1.49 ea

Pepsi 2L - $.95

Hormel Pepperoni 3.5oz - $1.00 ea
Use $1/2 from the 1/23 SS
Final Price - $.50 ea

Totino's Party Pizza - $1.00 ea
Use $.50/2 from the 2/13 GM
Final Price - $.50 ea

California Pizza Kitchen - $4.77 ea
Use $1/1 from the 2/20 RP
Final Price - $3.77 ea

Kroger Frozen Potatoes  - $1.99 ea
(includes, Tator Tots, French Fries, Tator Rounds & French Fries)

Pillsbury Toaster Strudels - $1.99 ea
Use $.75/3 from the 2/13 GM
Final Price - $1.49 ea

Hamburger Helper - $.99 ea
Use $.75/3 from the 2/13 GM
Final Price - $.49 ea

Nature Valley or Fiber One Bars - $2.50 ea
Use $.75/2 from the 2/13 GM
Final Price - $1.75 ea

General Mills Cereal - $2.18 ea
Use $1/3 from the 2/13 GM
Use $1/2 printable
Final Price - $1.68 - $1.85 ea (not really a great price for cereal)

Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks - $1.99 ea
Use $.50/2 from the 2/13 GM or printable here, here or here
Final Price - $1.49 ea
Catalina Alert: Buy 3 - Get $1 OYNO, Buy 4 - Get $2 OYNO, Buy 5 or more - Get $3 OYNO

Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, Crescent Rolls or Grands Jr. Biscuits - $1.25 ea
Use $.40/2 Pillsbury Crescents from the 1-30 SS or printables here, here or here
Use $..40/2 Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls from the 2/13 GM
Use $.30/2 Pillsbury Grands Biscuits from the 2/13 GM
Final Price - $.85 - $.95 ea

Yoplait Yogurt - $1.99 ea
Use various coupons found in the  2/13 GM
Final Price - varies

Charmin Toilet Paper - $5.99 ea
Use $1/1 from P&G coupon booklet (if you have it)
Use $3/1 e-coupon
Final Price - $1.99 ea

Gillette Body Wash - $3 ea
Use $2/1 from the 2/27 PG
Final Price - $1 ea

You can load e-coupons onto your Kroger card here, here and here. There may be some e-coupons you can load onto your card that I didn't include in the match-ups because of lack of time. So you may want to check out those websites before you go shopping.

9 comments:

  1. I can't even remember what I pay for paper towels any more because it's been so long since I bought some. :) (RIP K-mart doubles.. :) The 8 pk Bounty paper towels are 5.99. There is a $2 ecoupon and a .25/ p&G coupon that would make them 3.49 or .43 per roll. I love the bounty paper towels and I only have 4 left in my stockpile so I will probably get some....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which P&G coupon booklet are you referring to? (On the Charmin deal)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a pretty decent deal on paper towels. It seems paper towel deals are hard to come by.

    The P&G Coupon booklet is the one that was available through Facebook a while back. I went back and looked and it was available to request on Feb. 7. I'm thinking that was the day you were in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 1/16 ss also had a .55/1 Zone bar coupon.

    Yea I was in the hospital on Feb 7. :) I can still use my .25/1 insert coupon....
    Thanks for the match-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, now for my 4th comment, lol!! I know you like Velveeta....I saw swagbucks.com has a 1/1 velveeta coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. did anyone try for the deal of the day Kroger event. LAME! I had it up all afternoon, refreshed the site periodically as I walked by the computer. Nothing. I checked just a few minutes ago because you know its getting close to 6:00pm and still nothing then I checked again about 5 minutes later and it was already gone. it was only free coffee mate which wasn't that big of a deal to me. I hope for more great prizes but looks like its going to be pretty hard to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Rach- Thanks for the heads up on the velveeta coupon. Is this the same coupon that was available 2 weeks ago? If it is I printed 4 of them and used all of them last week during the Daytona Event.

    @Valerie- I didn't try for the deal of the day. I read a comment on Hip 2 Save that it was going to be free Coffeemate and decided I'd rather wait until it's something I have a hard time getting free after coupons. I also thought maybe if we wait a week or so it won't have so much traffic and will be easier to snag an item.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It probably was the same one....I just didn't notice it. :)

    I went to Kroger tonight..yay! (John took care of all three kids) :) I was happy because ALL my e-coupons came off, including the $5 one! I tried to use 2 $3 cats from the Daytona sale but they only let me use one per transaction.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you were able to get out! I forgot to mention that yesterday when I was in my $5 e-coupon came off. Must have been that last week I tried to use it too soon after loading it to my card. I also had a $3 catalina so I got an additional $8 off my purchase! I only spent $8.30 at Kroger! Sure wish I would always have an extra $8 in coupons to use!

    Oh, I missed it earlier...but thanks for the heads up on another Zone bar coupon. I will update the list.

    ReplyDelete