Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chipotle: Buy One Get One FREE Coupon!

Yummy! I LOVE Chipotle! Just today I was in town and drove past one and thought to myself if they would have a drive thru I would have been stopping to get myself a burrito. When I have the kiddos with me it's just not worth the hassle to stop and unbuckle them to run in and get some food. I'm glad I waited though, because now there's a Buy One, Get One Free printable coupon available. The only bad thing is my husband doesn't like Chipotle (so he claims...he's never been there...he just knows he doesn't like it...explain that one) so I guess I will have to find a friend to go with me. :) Because I'm not wanting to eat two burritos all by myself. :) Anyway to get this coupon, here's what you need to do. Head over to the Chipotle Facebook page, "like" them and click on the "Chipotle" Tab. Next you will have to watch a video and then after doing so you'll have access to print a Buy One, Get One FREE coupon which is good on any Burrito, Bowl, Salad or Tacos.

Thanks, Hip 2 Save!

2 comments:

  1. They have very yummy food!! I've only ever been there once, tho. Their burritos are big enough for 2 people!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes their burritos are huge. I often eat half of it and save the other half for later.

    ReplyDelete