Wednesday, December 1, 2010

CVS: Free EOS Lip Balm & Gas X

According to For the Mommas, there's an unadvertised deal on EOS Lip Balm. It appears to be a month long deal.

EOS Lip Balm - $2.99, Earn $2.99 ECBs (Limit 1)
FREE after ECBs!

I love this lip balm!
*********************************
Spend $20 on any Gas-X product and Earn $10 ECBs (Limit 1)
Buy 4 Gas-X Prevention 20 ct - $6.29 ea
Total - $25.16
Use CVS 20% off coupon (will deduct $5.04)
Use 4 $4/1 coupons from here (will need 2 computers)
Pay $4.12 and get back $10 ECBs!
(Thanks, Hip 2 Save)

5 comments:

  1. I was not able to find the EOS in Mt. Vernon...I looked in the lip care section.....I was in a hurry, so I didn't take the time to ask if they have it. Were you able to find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't go to CVS this week yet...hoping to get there on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, I couldn't find it in Mt Vernon CVS either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even look in the lip care section in the CVS I went to. I had noticed these before in an end cap by the baby care section. May be a place to check.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rose! I will check there!

    ReplyDelete