Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Meijer Shopping Trip + Coupon Match-Ups

I happened to be in town today that had a Meijer so I decided to take advantage of it. They have some very good deals this week if you have the right coupons. I was able to get everything pictured above for only $23.25! My local Meijer doubles coupons up to $.99 and they only double 2 of the "same" coupons per transaction. So I actually split my stuff into 2 transactions so all my coupons would double.

Apples - $.45 a lb

Bananas - $.49 a lb

Leaf Lettuce - $1.49 a lb

Green Peppers - $1.69 lb

Armour Pepperoni - $1.00
Use $.55/1 printable
Final Price - FREE

Pillsbury Grands Biscuits - $1.00
Use $.30/2 Pillsbury Grands from the 10/3 GM or printables here or here
Final Price - $.70 ea. wyb 2

Campbells Cream of Mushroom or Chicken Soup - $.59 ea
Use $1.50/3 Campbells "Great for Cooking" printable or
Use $.40/2 Campbells Condensed Soups from 10-3 SS
Final Price - $.09 - $.19 ea

Swanson Broth 32 oz - $2.00 ea
Use $.50/2 Swanson Broth from 9-26 SS and
Use $1/2 Swanson Broth Meijer Mealbox coupon
Final Price - $1.00 ea

Brooks Chili Beans - $.99 ea
Use $.55/2 from the 10-10 SS
Final Price - $.44 ea

V8 Fusion Tea - $2.50 ea
Buy 2 and use (2) $.75/1 V8 Fusion Tea from 10-3 SS and
Use $1/2 V8 Fusion Meijer Mealbox coupon
Final Price - $.50 ea wyb 2

Goldfish Crackers - $1.00 ea
Use $.75/1 from Woman's Day (Oct issue), Good Housekeeeping (Oct Issue), Ladies Home Journal (Oct. Issue) or Shape (Oct Issue)
Final Price - FREE

Old El Paso Taco Seasoning - $.75 ea
Use $.50/1 printable (no longer available)
Final Price - FREE

Gain Dish Soap 30 oz - $2.00 ea
Buy 3 and use (3) $1/1 Gain Dish from 10/10 PG
Pay $3 Out of Pocket and Get back $3 Catalina = FREE!

If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment

14 comments:

  1. awesome! lol your great! -rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, I'm confused. You said the pepperoni was $1 and you used a $0.55 coupon & it was free? Where did the other $0.45 go? Same with the Taco Seasoning, it was $0.75 and you used a $0.50 coupon and it was free??

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait, I reread your post, I think I get it. Meijer doubls the coupons, so that is how it is free. How do you know if they will double your coupons or not?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got great deals at Meijer this week too. Love the free dish soap. I am wondering how you find some of your printable coupons though. For example I did not realize that there was a $1.50/3 Campbells coupon and I missed that one. :( I had an e-coupon added to my Kroger card but would have loved to use the printable coupon at Meijer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah and at our store the Campbells Select Harvest Soups are $1.00 ea and there are printable coupons for $1/2 as well as a mealbox coupon for $1/4. $.25 ea. I like these soups although there aren't as many varieties as some of the others. You have to watch because most of my MQ said it had to be the Healthy Request version but still they had our favorite Mexican Tortilla Soup in that so it worked for me. Also Mperks had a $2/$5 purchase that helped me also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous- It would probably be best to call your local Meijer and ask whether they double coupons.

    Valerie, I had posted the $1.50/3 Campbells soup coupon several weeks ago. It's still available to print. http://frugalandthriftymama.blogspot.com/2010/09/4-new-campbells-printable-coupons.html

    Yep, I loved the free Gain Dish Soap too! I wish I would have had another set of 3 coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't gone yet! :) -rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. V8 Fusion Tea - $2.50 ea
    Use $.75/1 V8 Fusion Tea from 10-3 SS and
    Use $1/2 V8 Fusion Meijer Mealbox coupon
    Final Price - $.50 ea wyb 2

    Ok I am confused with this one. You buy 2 and that is $5 and with both of those coupons it only takes $2.50 off. So how do you end up with a .50 each?? Sorry, it takes me awhile to see thru some of this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Berneice, it is confusing at first. Buy 2 which is $5 like you said. Use 2 of the $.75/1 V8 Manufacturer coupons and since at Michelle's Meijer they will double that one it will deduct $1.50 per coupon which is a total deduction of $3. Then use the mealbox coupon which will deduct another $1 so you will be left with only paying $1 for two or $.50 each.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry for not getting back sooner. I was gone all day. And yes Valerie is right since you're buying 2 because of the $1/2 Meijer coupon you need to use 2 of the $.75/1 manufacturer coupons. Hope that makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, and in NewarkI couldn't find the V8 Fusion Tea on the shelf with the rest of the V8 Juice but then finally found it on an end cap by the freezer section.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks. I actually ended up getting the V8 splash stuff instead. They were 3/$5 which made them 1.66 each- I only bought 2. I had three different Q's - i wasn't sure they would let me use all 3 but they did, so they ended up being 70 some cents. worked out pretty good. I later found the tea back there then too.

    ReplyDelete