Saturday, October 30, 2010

CVS Deals 10/31- 11/6

I thought CVS had some deals worth mentioning. Here are my favorites.

Schick Hydro Razor - $8.99, Earn $4 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $4/1 Schick Hydro from the 10/3 SS
Final Price - $.99 ea after coupons and ECBs!

Oral B Pulsar, Crossaction or Stages Power Toothbrush - $4.99 ea, Earn $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $3/1 Oral B Battery toothbrush from 10/31 P&G or
Final Price - FREE after coupons and ECBs!

Purex 3 in 1 Laundry Sheets BOGO Free - $7.99
Buy 2 and use 2 $3/1 Purex 3 in 1 Laundry Sheets from 10/10 RP
Final Price - $1.99 for 2 or $.99 ea

Dawn Hand Renewal - $.99
Use $1/1 Dawn Hand Renewal from Homemade Simple Booklet
Final Price - FREE

Fruitopia Shampoo or Conditioner - $2.99 ea
Use $2/1 Fruitopia from the CVS Reinventing Beauty Magazine
Final Price - $.99 ea

4 comments:

  1. Let me know about the candy clearance at CVS. :) And the stock at Kroger. I have a huge list of stuff of my list (Like 20 Campbells soup) and I don't want to go when the shelves are bare. I counted my coupons and I think I have close to 40 items I can get for free! Plus the Carnation milk and some other things that are less than .25. This is the first time in a LONG time that I have been really excited about Kroger.
    I woke up with a cold/runny nose so I don't know when I will make it in to town. :( Do you know how often they re-stock?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I will let you know. I plan to head in once my children are awake. I would think Kroger would re-stock every day but I may be wrong? I have such a big list that I wish I could wait and get some next week but I'm afraid if I wait the price will go up or they'll be out of stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah same here! Why do they have to do that??

    I don't know how many Chex mix you got on your raincheck, but if you want more coupons, the smartsource .50/1 Chex mix coupon reset for me, so you might be able to print more. The Coupons.com one did two but now it's .50/2. I was ticked to see the 1/2 Chex cereal coupon! Where was it last week when I needed it!!!??? My kids love that cereal. I hope there are some cereals and granola bars included in the mega event.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone posted the complete list:

    http://www.afullcup.com/forums/kroger/417282-does-anyone-have-complete-mega-list-yet-please.html

    I also read that the ROnzoni Garden Delight pasta is included and .79 after the mega discount. They had a link for a .75/1 coupon. (On the Free thread...AFC)

    And supposedly the large boxes of Jello are included and also .79...

    ReplyDelete