Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Csnsotres.com Product Review

About a month ago I mentioned that I had the opportunity to review an item of my choice from csnstores.com. At the time I was desperately in need of a booster car seat for my oldest so I decided to try the Evenflo Big Kid Booster Seat.  When it came I found it very easy to install and I thought it was very sturdy. I liked the dark color fabric because it hides the dirt. The feature that I liked most about it was the fact that it can be converted into a backless booster seat. I also liked the cup holders on each side of the seat as well as the arm rests. It seems to be very comfortable as my son doesn't complain about sitting in it. Overall I'm happy with it and my son thinks it's great! I would give it a 5 out of 5 stars and would recommend it to anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment