Friday, October 29, 2010

Are you using Swagbucks?

It's been awhile since I've mentioned Swagbucks. Swagbucks is a search engine site, like google, and when you search you'll occasionally be awarded Swagbucks. You can also download the Swagbucks toolbar and do the searching right from the toolbar. You will also get awarded additional Swagbucks everyday for just using the Swagbucks toolbar. Once you've accumlated a nice amount of Swagbucks you then can redeem them for really cool prizes. My favorite is the $5 Amazon e-gift card that you can get for only 450 Swagbucks. I've discovered that some of my favorite Karen Kingsbury books I can get through Amazon for only $10. I can then use my Amazon e-gift cards that I got from Swagbucks to pay for it which means......I can get it FREE!!! My cousin, Monica was able to "purchase" herself a digital scales using her Amazon gift cards she got through Swagbucks. So as you can see it's a way to be able to "buy" yourself some new things without having to make a dent in your wallet. :) So what are you waiting for? You all probably search anyway and why not get a little "compensation" for it? Go here to sign up.

Also today is Mega Swagbucks day which means they're awarding Swagbucks in bigger increments. So start searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment