Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Meijer: FREE Ziploc Bags & Cheap Kraft Cheese


Meijer has some awesome deals this week! Here's several that caught my eye.

Kraft Cheese - $2.00 ea
Deal Scenario
Buy 10 Kraft Chunk Cheese - $20.00
Use (2) $5/5 Kraft Cheese printables
Pay $10 out of pocket but you will get back $5 catalina for purchasing $15 of Kraft Chunk Cheese. That's like paying $5 for 10 packages of cheese only $.50 ea!
*You have to buy the chunk cheese a catalina will not print if you buy the shredded cheese.
*Reportedly some Meijer's have their Kraft chunk cheese on sale for 3/$5. If that's the case at your store, you will only pay $6.67 out of pocket. You'll get back a $5 catalina which means you'll only be paying $1.67 for 10 packages of cheese, $.17 ea!!!
_______________________________

Pillsbury Crescent & Sweet Rolls - $1.50 ea
Receive $1 off instantly when you buy 4
Buy 6 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls - $9.00
Use (6) $.50/2 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls printables here or here (or you can use $.40/2 from the 9/12 GM)
Pay $5.50 out of pocket but you will get back a $3 catalina for purchasing 6 or more Pillsbury Refrigerated Items. So it's like paying $2.50 for 6 or $.50 ea!

________________________________

Ziploc Sandwich Bags - $1.50 ea
Buy 4 Ziplock Sandwich Bags - $6.00
Use (2) $1.50/2 Ziplock printables
Use (2) $1.50/2 Meijer Mealbox Ziploc printables
Pay $0 + tax plus you'll get back a $2 catalina for purchasing 4 or more Ziploc Items
________________________________

Nestle's Nesquik 25% off
Nesquik Powder - $2.79 (Thanks, Valerie)
Use $1.25 Nesquik printable  +
Use $1/2 Meijer Mealbox Nesquick printable
Final Price - $1.04 ea wyb 2

Nestle Tollhouse Morsels -$2.00 ea
Use $.50/2 Nestle Tollhouse Morsels from the 8/22 SS +
Use $1.50/4 Meijer Mealbox Nestle Tollhouse morsels printable
Final Price - $1.12 ea wyb 4

Be sure to check your flyer before shopping for more deals. I only listed some of the best ones.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I am wishing I had a Meijer around here! That cheese deal is just too good. I keep hoping Giant will have something like that before my coupons expire. Anyway, enjoy your cheap cheese!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very rare to be able to get cheese for this cheap! I use to be happy to get it for $1 a bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shouldn't that ziploc note be a $2 cat for buying 4 or more ziploc items instead of 6.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it should, Valerie... me and my brain don't always get along...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, i was at meijer earlier this week and Didn't get the cheese or ziploc. And I NEED both of them. So back I go!! Thanks for doing the brain work for me. For some reason I have not figured out how to find these deals on my own. Thats one of the reasons i wanted to come this past Tue night, but the viewing and funeral kinda messed with those plans. So maybe you should do another one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take to Rachal about it. If we know enough people are interested we may do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't find the meijer ziploc printable.. Do they change those daily??

    ReplyDelete
  8. You probably can't find it because it expired yesterday. If I would have realized it expired yesterday I would have made a note of it on my deal scenerio. I went shopping early this morning and was doing my 3rd transaction of bags and my cashier noticed it and said it was expired. I didn't even realize because I didn't even think tolook at the expiration date since this deal was on so many blogs. I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. no problem. Thought maybe I wasn't looking in the right place..

    ReplyDelete