Monday, June 7, 2010

Target: FREE Olay Total Effects Body Wash & Ivory Body Wash, Bar Soap or Hand Soap

You can get the following deal at Target.

Buy 1 Olay Total Effects Body Wash 8oz $3.54
Buy 1 Ivory Body Wash, Bar Soap or Hand Soap
Use $4/1 Olay Total Effects from the 6/6 P&G PLUS
Use Buy One Olay Total Effects Body Wash and get One FREE Ivory Body Wash, Bar Soap or Hand Soap coupon from the 6/6 P&G
Final Price - FREE for 2 items!!

These are regular prices so you have awhile to snag this deal!

Thanks, Mercedes!

4 comments:

  1. At my Target these were $5.59...I even price checked so not all Targets have these for the same cost apparently. No free body wash for me today. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrr...I haven't made it to my Target yet to check the price. Wouldn't surprise me if our is higher too. They usually are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw on Stretching a Buck Blog that central Ohio has these priced at $5.50 so I probably wouldn't make a special trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, thanks! Were you able to get any All Detergent yet?

    ReplyDelete