Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sobe Instant Win Game!

Have you played the SoBe Instant Win Game yet? Anybody can play this game and you can play once a day through Sept. 14 or while supplies last! You can play with a code found under the caps or you can play without a code. I've been playing the last several days and so far have won every time. Today I won a coupon for a FREE bottle of SoBe. Twice I've won a Buy One, Get One Free coupon. The bummer of it is though once you win a BOGO free coupon and print it two times and then if you win it again it doesn't let you print it again. It's not really fair in my opinion because you won that coupon twice and by it not letting you print it again you're not really getting your prize. That's just my two cents... ;)

Thanks, Mercedes!

No comments:

Post a Comment