Monday, June 28, 2010

Kroger Deals 6/28 - 7/5, Cheap Pineapple, Planters, Shout & Breyers!

I was at Kroger this morning and I thought I'd share some of my favorite deals with you.

Del Monte Pineapple - $2.50 ea
Use $.50/1 printable
Final Price - $1.50 ea

Planters Flavor Grove - $2.39 ea
Use $.75/1 from the 6/27 SS or
Use $1.50/1 printable (no longer available)
Final Price - $.89 ea

The following items are part of the Daytona Event. You have to buy 10 of the participating items to receive the prices I have listed below.

Breyers Ice Cream - $1.97
Use $.75/2 from the 6/27 SS
Final Price - $1.22 ea

Shout Stain Remover - $2.69
Use $.75/1 printable (no longer available)
Final Price - $1.19 ea (Thanks, Grace!)
*Plus you'll get a $1 catalina back so it's like paying only $.19!*

What deals did you find while you were shopping?

2 comments:

  1. I think in an earlier post you asked what the price was on the Planters Flavor Grove at Walmart..... Our Walmart sells them for $2.50 so $1.00 after coupon. I have tried the Chipotle Cashews and I thought they were a bit hot but my husband and son love them. I am enjoying the SeaSalt and Pepper Cashew. I also got the Sea Salt and Pepper Almond. I'm curious if anyone has tried the lime ones??? Almost got a bag but chickened out. Maybe on my next set of coupons.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, Heather! I hope our Wal-Mart has the same price!

    ReplyDelete