Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kraft First Taste: Possible 6 Freebies!

I would highly recommend checking your Kraft First Taste Account! I've been checking my account quite often the last couple weeks and I never had any new offers. Finally today I was offered 6 different freebies! Here's what they had to offer me:

ONE (1) FREE package each of KOOL-AID Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to $2.49),

OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Meats (up to $4.50),

RITZ CRACKERFULS Filled Crackers (up to $3.49),

KRAFT 100 CALORIE PACKS CHEESE BITES (up to $3.29),

KRAFT HOMESTYLE DELUXE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to $3.99), and

DIGIORNO® Deep Dish Pizza (up to $3.30)

If you're not a member of Kraft First Taste I would suggest signing up. From time to time they offer "free product" coupons.

Thanks, Mercedes!

4 comments:

  1. And again....i get the dollar off coupons. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sorry! I was hoping you'd get the free coupons! Maybe you need to create a new account. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping I actually get mine in the mail....I never got the mini cream cheese one....:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica, that's interesting because I never got my mini cream cheese in the mail either! I was so frustaated because of all times I given it away. So I contacted them and let them know I had never received it and was actually giving the coupon away to one of my readers. They sent me another one in the mail.

    ReplyDelete