Friday, May 14, 2010

More Huggies Diapers Printables!!!

Huggies is being very generous with the coupons!!! Currently there are 2 new Huggies coupons available!

New from Coupons.com : Save $3 on any One Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers Diapers

New from Smartsource.com : Save $4 on any Two Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers Diapers

If you missed it earlier you can print additional Huggies coupons here and here. With these 4 different links you should be able to print a total of 8 coupons, 2 from each link!!!

Thanks, Hip 2 Save!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Just about can't stop myself from printing them all....I think I will wait on these until later since I printed 4.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craziness!!!! Now there is wipes coupons available! Sigh, I wish I'd know what to print! I still haven't printed any.

    ReplyDelete