Thursday, April 22, 2010

Coupon Insert Preview ~April 25

We will be getting 2 coupon inserts this weekend; 1 Red Plum and 1 Smartsource. Here's a preview of the coupons. It looks like there's some good coupons! As always, remember that coupon values vary by region and a coupon listed you may not get at all.

Some of my favorites:
Smartsource
  • $1/1 Capri Sun Sunrise Product
  • $1/1 Carefree Product
  • $1.50/1 Classico Red Sauce
  • $0.50/1 Colgate Kids Toothbrush
  • $0.50/1 Colgate Kids Toothpaste
  • $1/1 Johnsons Baby Product
  • $1/2 Mentos Gum
  • $0.75/1 Select Palmolive Dish Soaps
  • $4/1 Schick Intuition Razor or Refill
  • $1/2 Vitamin Water
  • $1 off Tostitos Tortilla Chips AND Dip
Red Plum
  • $0.60/1 Bertolli Pasta Sauce
  • $1/1 Dove Deodorant or Body Wash
  • $1/1 Select McCormick Products (free taco seasoning at Wal-Mart!)

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! I wonder what the size is on the 1.50/1 Classico sauce.
    Today was a good mail day! :) I got my $5 Johnson rebate, $11 in rebates from Rite Aid, and my Heinz coupons!
    They sent me 4- .50/1 coupons for ketchup and one coupon for a FREE Smart Ones entree/desert. :)
    So now I need to take those rebate checks, and my $3 Pine Cone check and cash the at the bank! Most of it will go to start my rebate enevelope. I like to wait until I have a few checks becasue I don't like to cash $3 checks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read on for the mommas that the pasta sauce coupon is for the 44 oz size. So I'm glad I didn't print the coupon when it was available!

    Wow! Good mail day! My mail hasn't gone yet today. It's great that you can start your rebate envelope! I also have about 3 of the pinecone checks to cash. I'm hoping to get more surveys!

    ReplyDelete