Wednesday, March 3, 2010

K-Mart Super Doubles 4/04 - 4/10/2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you read right! K-Mart super doubles will be back at select locations April 4 - 10, 2010. I am so excited!!!!!!! K-Mart will double all coupons up to $2. That means if you have a $2 coupon you'll get a total of $4 off. I'm hoping that my location is participating and that they won't be enforcing the 5 coupon rule. My store has never enforced the rules so I hope they don't start now. For information on the Super Double event at K-Mart, go here.

You have no idea how happy it made me to write this post. :) I know, I'm weird. :)

Thanks, Hip 2 Save!

8 comments:

  1. Me too!! I love our weirdness!!! John said I shouldn't get too high on my own adrenalin. (However you spell that!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on such a high today from all my shopping and news about K-Mart that I told Jeremy I feel like I could conquer the whole world. Now if only I felt like that everyday and then I'd get alot more accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!! I can't wait to look through my coupons!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!! I had given up! Isn't it nice to know this far ahead! If you all get your world's figured out and conquered, you can come help me. =) Actually I owe too much to you two already... !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet!!!!!!!!! :) Very excited!!!!! (Can you tell???)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace,
    Don't worry. My world is far from being conquered or figured out! ;) Couponing is a fun little distraction.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got an e-mail! Mt Vernon Kmart is participating!!! I should have asked about Columbus...now wouldn't that be fun to go to a whole bunch of stores. Wishful thinking! :)I like dreaming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Rachal for taking the time to e-mail them and letting me know! Now I'm just crossing my fingers that they won't enforce the 5 coupon rule. I even tempted to have Jeremy's mom watch the children that morning so I'll be able to fully concentrate. :)

    ReplyDelete