Thursday, March 11, 2010

Coupon Insert Preview ~March 14

It looks like we can expect 2 coupon inserts this Sunday, 1 Smartsource and 1 Red Plum. Deal Seeking Mom has a preview of the coupon here. As always please remember that coupon values vary by region and a coupon listed you may not get at all.

Listed some of my favorite coupons below. I'm especially excited about the Land O Lakes butter coupon! Hopefully we'll be able to find a good sale to use it with. I think I'll be picking up extra papers this week. What coupons are you excited about?

Smartsource
  • $1/2 Birds Eye Voila Bag
  • $1/1 Clearasil Product
  • $1/1 Cuties Box
  • $1/1 Hershey’s Bliss Chocolate
  • $0.50/1 Land O Lakes Butter
  • $1/1 Lays Potato Chips
  • $0.35/1 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner
  • $1/1 Ritz Munchables Pretzel Crisps

Red Plum

  • $0.75/1 Ball Park Angus Product
  • $1/1 Select McCormick Products
  • $0.50/1 Band-Aid Product
  • $1/1 Select Herbal Essences Products
  • $1/1 Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Product
  • $2/1 Select Pampers Diapers

8 comments:

  1. Definetely getting extra papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure wish we'd be getting a coupon for daisy sour cream instead of daisy cottage cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my favorites: (Other than the ones you mentioned)
    $2/1 Hershey’s, Reeses, or Cadbury Candy
    $2/1 Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals
    $0.50/1 Select KC Masterpiece Products
    $0.50/1 Lysol All-Purpose Cleaner Pourable
    $0.75/1 V8 V-Fusion
    $1/1 V8 V-Fusion
    $0.75/1 Welch’s Refrigerated Juice
    $2/1 Bengay Product

    ReplyDelete
  4. On A Full Cup there's a post up with prices for the Mega Sale. The Kraft Cheese is $1.49 before the $.40 discount. I HOPE, HOPE, HOPE we get that price too!!!!!! That means after the $.40 discount and $1/2 coupon we'd pay $.59 per pack!!!!! I can't let myself get too hopeful. Ours will probably be $1.99. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm also wishing for triple coupons during this mega event. Doesn't hurt to dream...right???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you Michelle. Why can't the Daisy coupons be for Sour Cream instead? Oh and yeah...If I was you I would get excited about those coupons too. I will likely not even see half of them. I still pout once in awhile. However, printables are better than they were at first so sometimes I get a few of the ones I long for that way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww..Valerie I'm so sorry you have such a hard time getting coupons. I wish there was some way I could help you out. I do agree though, that the printable coupons just keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I hope we get that price! Even at 1.99 it wouldn't be bad. 1.10 per pack. I would definetely stock up!!! And yes triples would be nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete