Monday, March 15, 2010

$1.50 off One Package of Oscar Mayer Bacon!!!


This coupon is printing again.

Share what you love most about the mornings on the Oscar Mayer Good Mission Website and for doing so you'll be able to print a coupon for $1.50 off one package of Oscar Mayer Bacon. Remember that you can print this coupon twice by clicking the back browser button.

Kroger has Oscar Mayer Bacon on sale this week for $2.99. So it would only be $1.49 after coupon.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

9 comments:

  1. It's a great coupon. Can't wait to find a sale to use it with. Joe's favorite breakfast bacon is from Marshalville Meats but I like getting this kind to use in salads or breakfast casseroles. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried printing this yesterday and it was already gone. Bummer.
    But, I am excited because I won (hoops) again! This time it was Oscar Mayer Lunchables. So now I am wondering if 2 times is the limit per card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummed I missed this one! We were gone over the wkend. I could have gotten an AMAZING deal on bacon with this. Oh well, you win some and lose some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, Were you able to print this again? I thought maybe when it became available again, maybe it reset for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting me know!! I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting me know! I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've tried and tried and it won't print. :( I can click on the button to get a coupon, but the page just stays the same and doesn't do anything. Wonder if they're all gone again??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monica, were you able to get it to print yet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monica, it did that for me and then I realized I had to allow pop-ups for that page. Just mentioned it... yours might be something different.

    ReplyDelete