Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow!!!

Snow, Snow, Snow!!! So I realize this has nothing to do with couponing and saving money but we have SNOW!!! It just makes me so happy to see snow! Earlier this week I was telling my Mom that I wish we'd get a big snowstorm. I couldn't believe it when I looked at the forecast and that they were predicting a snow storm! It started snowing yesterday around noon and it's been snowing ever since! I'm going to enjoy my day being snowed in and spending time with my family!

9 comments:

  1. Oh me too!!! I am having so much fun being snowed in! If I could have requested this weekends weather, it would be this....maybe even more snow!
    Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great??? Did you know the Farmer's Almanac predicted a big snowstorm for this weekend??? My mom told me that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that last fall and John said "Baloney". :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually don't get my hopes up when I hear that the Farmer's Almanac is predicted a snow storm. Sometimes their predictions are right on and next nothing happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to say "has predicted a snowstorm".

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've got so much snow here, it's not even funny. It is so pretty to look at, but the area is concerned about flooding when this all starts to melt. I know our culvert is not big enough to handle all this. But this is when we have to trust the Lord regardless of what happens. He created the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, just trying to figure this out. Trying to leave a comment without it being from 'anonymous'.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree... the snow is so beautiful and makes for great family times being snowed in! Saturday night, we had our family Valentine's supper! Missed seeing you all at church, but I guess tonight will make up for that. See ya there!

    ReplyDelete