Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kraft First Taste: Possible Coupon for FREE Oreo Cakesters!

Kraft First Taste is offering another free coupon offer. Log into your account, click on "my offers" and you may have an offer to receive by mail a coupon for a FREE box of Oreo Double Stuff Cakesters.

I personally have never tried the Oreo Cakesters. So I'll be looking forward to giving these a try!
******************************************
Have you received your free Oreo coupon from the Facebook offer yet?

3 comments:

  1. Did you get a Free coupon? I only got one dollar off, same as when the pizza was offered. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get Free Cakesters. :( I just got the $1.00 off. I did get my coupon in the mail for the Golden Oreos. I got it on Monday and clipped it as I went out the door and headed to town. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I did get the free coupon. I have no idea why I always seem to get them. I feel bad for the ones that have no luck with Kraft First Taste.

    ReplyDelete