Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Cellfire coupons for your Kroger Plus Card!

Cellfire has new coupons available to load onto your Kroger plus card. Here are some of my favs:
  • Save $0.50 when you buy any Old El Paso® product. Combine this with the $.55/1 Old El Paso printable. Old El Paso green chiles are $1.47 so they'd be free after coupons!
  • Save $0.55 when you buy MultiGrain Cheerios® cereal
  • Save $1.00 when you buy ONE BAG any flavor Nature Valley® Granola Nut Clusters
  • Save $0.40 when you buy ONE BOX any flavor/variety Nature Valley® Granola Bars
  • Save $0.50 when you purchase any (1) variety of Nestle® Toll House® Morsels
  • Save $0.50 when you buy SIX any variety Yoplait® Yogurt cups OR any flavor Yoplait® Original OR Light Smoothies
  • Save $1.00 when you buy any flavor Yoplait® Fiber One® Yogurt Multipacks

2 comments:

  1. Missed you Sunday... Hope you weren't sick! How's spending going for you? I found your shopping pictures helpful and interesting... do you plan to keep on? Was that just a Dec. thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I wasn't sick. We were in Alabama for the weekend for a wedding.

    Well I wasn't sure whether I was going to keep doing the shopping pictures because I was afraid that people will think I'm " bragging" about the deals I got and I don't want to come across that way. Myabe I'll have to continue doing it since I know you found it helpful...

    ReplyDelete