Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Look Ahead: Cheap Huggies!!!

If you're a CVS shopper and you have a diaper wearing little one in the house you're gonna love this deal!

The week of 1/31 CVS will be offering a $5 ECB when you buy $2o in Huggies products. (Limit 1)

Buy 2 Huggies Little Snuggler or Little Movers $20
Use 2 - $2/1 Huggies printable coupons
Pay $16 out of pocket
Get back $5 ECBs
That's only $5.50 each after coupons and ECBs!!!

(Thanks, For the Mommas!)

That same week they also will have the Dove Men + Care Body Wash on sale.

Dove Men + Care Body Wash $5.49 ea, Earn $5.49 ECBs (Limit 2)
Use $1 off one Dove Men+Care printable
FREE + $1 moneymaker!!
(Thanks, Deal Seeking Mom!)


Print these coupons now!! They may not be available the week of these sales!

4 comments:

  1. I wasn't able to get the Dove coupon to print. I put in my info but it said I had already reached my print limit. I know I've never printed it before but I guess I'll have to stick with getting it for free instead of it being a moneymaker. :) Were you able to print it? Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the huggies! I've been watching for a good sale! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather
    I actually didn't try to print it but I've been reading on several other blogs that others are having trouble printing it as well. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was able to print the Dove coupon this morning, but I had not printed it earlier.

    ReplyDelete