Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Spending this Week - $51.20

It's a little early for my weekly spending post but I am done grocery shopping for the week so I decided I'll post it now before I forget. My goal by showing you my weekly spending habits is so I can be accountable to you on my spending habits and so that you can see it's possible to spend less on groceries using coupons!
Wal-Mart - $19.43 I'm still stocking up on items like Campells soup and butter while it's on rollback.
Kroger - $30.63 I also bought a gallon of milk, coffee creamer, 2 pkgs of yogurt that somehow missed getting on the picture.
I also went to CVS and spent $1.14 out of pocket. I falied to get a picture of the items. I purchased the Nivea body wash and Complete contact solution.

5 comments:

  1. Saw you did the Huggies deal! I did last week.. How much was I to spend or how many items was I to buy before I would get the $3 off next purchase? It didn't print me one, so I took the newspaper insert up to the desk and they gave me the $3.
    Noticed you got more Kleenexes. How many computers do you print off coupons? Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to buy 2 of the huggies items to qualify for the $3 off. You get the $3 off on your next purchase. I got and e-mail yesterday saying that $3 has been loaded onto my Kroger card and will be deducted next time I shop.

    I have 2 computers I print coupons from. The reason I was able to get more was because I printed 4 last month and then the coupon reset this month so I could print another 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I spent all my money...so $50. :)
    How did it go at the dentist? I was thinking of you today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess it went as well as expected. If I stay on top of taking Advil I don't have much pain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good! I am hoping mine goes the same! :)

    ReplyDelete