Friday, December 18, 2009

Homemade Bows: Have you tried it?

Last week I posted how to make your own bows. Have you been able to give it a try? I tried it last night and discovered it's alot of fun!! I used scrap pieces of Christmas wrapping paper. It's rather addicting!

Also wanted to put this in here for accountability's sake. I spent $58.16 on groceries this week. Got pretty close to my $60 limit. I didn't get any pictures taken for lack of time. Plus I went to so many different stores this week. Meijer...Target...Aldi....Wal-Mart...just to name a few. Makes me tired just thinking about it! Thankfully I didn't do my shopping all in one trip!

4 comments:

  1. Your bows look lovely! In fact, you are almost convincing me to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bows! I might have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very very pretty!! I might try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like those! i should try that too.

    ReplyDelete