Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Sneak Peek...

I noticed some up coming sales at CVS and thought I'd let you know so you can print the coupons now while they're available.


Week of 11/21
Huggies Spend $20, Earn $5 ECBs
$2/1 Huggies printable

Black Friday Sales
Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion $7.99, Earn $7.99 ECBs
$1.50/1 printable (IE) or (FF)

Degree Ultra Clear for Women $4, Earn $4 ECBs
$1/1 Degree Ultra Clear

Bic Soleil Razor $6.99, Earn $5 ECBs
$2/1 printable

Colgate 360 Toothbrush - $2.99, Earn $2 ECBs
$1/1 printable

Here are some other great deals that I don't have printables for:

Schick Quattro Razor - $9.99, Earn $8 ECBs

St Ives Body Wash $3.99, Earn $3 ECBs

Cetaphil Cleansing Bar $3.49 Earn $2.50 ECBs

Herbal Essences Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler $2.99, Earn $2 ECBs
Use Buy One Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler and get one Styler FREE coupon from the 10/11 P&G

Colgate Total Advanced $2.88, Earn $2 ECBs
Use $.75/1 from the 11/8 SS

Limits are unknown at this point. I'm so excited for this sale. This is the first time that I'll be shopping CVS on black Friday!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! The Huggies deal is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to see the Huggies Deal! It would be even greater if the limit was higher than 1 per person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on Black Friday! Guess I'll be in TN! I'm bummed because I have some ECB's to use next week! Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may have to sneak away for awhile and find the closest CVS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is it when I go to print my Vaseline q that it always tells me I need to install the q printer first? And it is installed, more than once.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It may be because the link I had posted was only for Firefox users. I now posted a link for Internet Explorer users. Give that a try. I got it to print for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talking about coupons not printing, why do some just say "please wait" forever and never print? Like I can NOt get the Sparkling Grape juice ones. Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grace,
    Do you have a filter on your computer? My cousin had the same problem you are having and it ended up being their internet filter. Just a thought....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure why those wouldn't print for you. Usually if I have some that are slow in printing it's the smaartsource coupons.

    So if it's your internet filter like Rachal mentioned above is it filtering it because it looks like an acholahic drink? Ha, Ha :-) Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete