Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kraft First Taste: Possible $2/1 Mousse Temptations or General Foods International Lattes

If you're a member of Kraft First Taste you may want to log into your account to check if you have any coupons waiting for you to print. Some are reporting be able to print $2/1 Mousse Temptations while others are being able to print $2/1 General Foods International Latte.

If you're not a member of Kraft First Taste, go here to sign up. I would recommend joining so you'll have opportunities to receive high value coupons.

I was able to print a coupon for General Foods International Latte. What about you?

3 comments:

  1. I rarely get anything from them! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I wonder how they determine whether you get something. The only time I go on their website is to check for coupons. Other than that I don't do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Rachal...I feel unloved. :)

    ReplyDelete