Tuesday, November 24, 2009

CVS: Season to Save Catalog

Have you found this catalog at your local CVS? I've been looking for it the past couple weeks and was unable to find one. So last evening I asked an employee if they have the Season to Save catalogs. He said they have but keep them behind the counter. He said if you ask for one you can have one. So if you don't find them in your store you may want to ask for one because it comes with a coupon to get $4 ECB wyb spend $20. That coupon will come in handy with the black Friday deals!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Michelle! Hip2save has been talking about this book with the coupons and I couldn't find it at my CVS. Now I know to ask.... duh, huh?!! =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know! I think I'll do some nosing tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete