Monday, October 5, 2009

Where to find the best deal on Snuggle

In yesterday's Red Plum (10/4) there was a coupon for $3 off any Snuggle Liquid Fabric Softener (32 ld or larger) or Sheets (70 ct or larger). Have you been wondering where the best place is to use this coupon? Here's what I've found floating around the blogsphere. I haven't confirmed any of these prices myself.

Family Dollar
70 ct dryer sheets - $3.00
FREE after coupon!

Food Lion
dryer sheets or liquid softener - $3.00 (on sale through 10/6)
FREE after coupon!

Target
120 ct dryer sheets or 50 or 60 load liquid softener - $3.99
$.99 after coupon!

Wal-Mart
80 ct dryer sheets - $3.49
$.49 after coupon!

K-Mart
liquid softener - $3.25
$.25 after coupon!


Where you able to find a good deal on them that I don't have listed? I'd love to hear about it!

(Thanks, Hip 2 Save & Common Sense With Money!)

No comments:

Post a Comment