Monday, October 19, 2009

CVS: New $5/$25 coupon link!


Edit: Rachal says: This coupon had the same bar code as one of the two most recent coupons, I never got around to using the 2nd and 3rd ones, so I checked. It has a different expiration date. I don't know if this will work for those who have used one with this barcode.

I would probably give it a try once and see if it works. Just be aware that you might not be able to use it.
There's a new link available here to take the flu quiz and to print a $5/$25 CVS coupon. Expires on 11/2/09. Supposedly the 3 links that were available earlier for the CVS $5/$25 flu quiz are no longer working.

Thanks, Couponing to Disney!

2 comments:

  1. This coupon had the same bar code as one of the two most recent coupons, I never got around to using the 2nd and 3rd ones, so I checked. It has a different expiration date. I don't know if this will work for those who have used one with this barcode.

    ReplyDelete