Friday, October 9, 2009

Buy One Dozen Eggs, Get One FREE Coupon!

Edit: Deal is dead.

Take a pledge to live more healthfully and to give back to the community. For doing so you'll be able to print a coupon for a FREE dozen of eggs when you buy 1 dozen. You should be able to print the coupon 2 times. There's no restrictions on the brand of eggs you must buy so I'm as asumming you can use it anywhere that accepts printable coupons on any type of eggs.

This offer is only available to the first 20,000 that pledge so if you want this coupon act quickly!

2 comments:

  1. Did you get your egg coupons?? I am so excited..I have never used egg coupons before. :) I hope this coupon doesn't beep like the chocolate milk ones did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't print this coupon. I get our eggs from the Amish or Floyd & Linda. I'm glad you were able to get!

    ReplyDelete