Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Swagbucks -Search and Win-


Want to earn prizes for searching the web? Swagbucks is a great way to do that! Basically all you need to do is when you want to search the web go through Swagbucks to do your searching instead of google or another search engine. Occasionally when searching you'll be awarded swagbucks. Usually you win 10, 20 or 30 swagbucks at a time. If you get lucky you may win 50 or 100. Once you've accumulated a fair amount of swagbucks you can turn them in for prizes. They have all sorts of prizes anything from iPods to gift cards to magazine subscriptions. The most poplar prize is the $5 Amazon.com e-gift card that you can get with only 450 swagbucks. I currently have 1570 swagbucks and I've been signed up for 5 months. I plan to redeem my swagbucks for Amazon.com e-gift cards and use them to get something for my husband for Christmas.

If you're interested in signing up go here or click on the Swagbucks banner on the top of the page. After signing up you can search from your home page using the Swagbucks toolbar or go to the Swagbucks site every time you want to search. I chose to download the Swagbucks toolbar so I can search from wherever I'm at on the internet and don't have to go directly on their web page. I've found this to be the easiest. Good luck and hope you win lots of points!

No comments:

Post a Comment