Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Printable Coupon Round Up


$1/1 Freschetta Pizza (This is my favorite frozen pizza to buy! Did you know that the Freschetta Pizzas are actually made by Schwans? If you look on the back of the box in the bottom corner it says Schwans. I think it's the same pizza they sell in their catalog. Just my personal opinion.)

New Printable Coupons available through Snackpicks. You'll have to register to print the coupons. (Thanks, Tara!)

$.75/1 Keebler Club Sandwich Crackers
$1/2 Keebler Club Snack Sticks Crackers
$.55/1 Murray Sugar Free Cookies
$1/2 Keebler Club Crackers
$.75/1 Sunshine Cheez-It Whole Grain Baked Snack Crackers
$1/2 Kellogg’s Special K Bars
$1/2 Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Bars
$.75/1 Keebler Grahams Crackers Sandwich Bites
$1/1 Kellogg’s Cinnabon Bars

Has anyone been able to find the Keebler Sandwich Crackers? I looked for these at Kroger and Wal-Mart and couldn't find them. Either they were out of stock or they don't carry them.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't looked for the sandwich crackers, but I have been looking for cheez-it whole grain crackers. It's frustrating to not be able to find items you have coupons for...especially when a good sale comes along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was at the Mt. Vernon Kroger last week I looked at the cheez-it crackers. They had a sign up advertising the Cheez It Whole Grain crackers but I couldn't find any on the shelf. Hello???? I hate when there are coupons out for new items, I print the coupon off and then can't find the item!!!

    ReplyDelete