Tuesday, September 15, 2009

*HOT* $5 Luvs Diaper Coupon!!! *Update*

* Just a reminder to snag your $5 Luvs coupon today. After signing up it says "your $1 coupon will be mailed shortly". I think that is a typo. If you log out of your account and then back in, under your account information page along the right hand side is a box that says "$5 Luvs coupon". There was a check mark beside that box on my page indicating that I'm being sent the $5 coupon.

Tomorrow morning (9/15/09) you'll be able to sign up on the Luvs website to receive in the mail a $5 off any Luvs diapers coupon. According to several sources this coupon was available last year and went fast. So I advise to check the Luvs website early and often!


Want to win a 3 month supply of Luvs diapers? Head over to Money Saving Mom to read more about it.

3 comments:

  1. When I signed up, it said "your $1 coupon will be on the way shortly". I hope I still get the $5 one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a typo. If you log out and then back in, when you go under your account on the left hand side there's a box that says $5 coupon and mine has a check mark beside it meaning that I should be receiving it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the "typo" clarification. I was wondering too what was up with that but I think you are right.

    ReplyDelete