Wednesday, July 8, 2009


Save $2 on one package of Angel Soft Bath Tissue & one package of Sparkle Paper Towels! There is no size limit on this coupon. You can print this coupon in IE or Firefox. Press your browser back button to print a total of 2 coupons per computer!
By using this coupon at Wal-Mart you should be able to get free toilet paper and paper towels if you buy the smallest packages. Or better yet go here to see how to use it at K-Mart this week during their super doubles.
Wondering if the K-Mart close to you is participating? You can email them at <help@customerservice.kmart.com> or call at 1-866-562-7848.

4 comments:

  1. Am enjoying reading your blog! You're doing good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, my name is Ginger, and I also have a blog for the Mansfield area. Rachal led me to your blog through her blog! I think it is awesome, that there are so many people that are willing to share their knowlegde of coupons, with other people. I am going to put a shout out to your blog on my blog so people can have more sites to look at! Are you from the Mt. Vernon area too? Thanks, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have you here, Ginger! Yes I'm also from the Mt. Vernon area. What's your blog address? I think I was on it a while back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sorry, I forgot to leave my address! It is gingasnap.blogspot.com Thanks, Ginger

    ReplyDelete