Monday, July 6, 2009

My Super Doubles K-Mart Shopping Trip

I managed to get my children up and be in at K-Mart by 8:15 this morning. If you ever plan on going to K-Mart during their super doubles promotion I would recommend going first thing Monday morning. Even so there was several items that I wanted to buy that were already out of stock. How much do you think I paid for everything in the picture? Total before coupons - $73.38, Total after coupons - $13.30

Here's a list of everything I got today. Items in bold print I got free after coupon.
6 pkgs - solo bowls
4 pkgs - solo cups
2 - BIC white out
2 - Kotex liners
6 - Starbucks Frappuccinos
1 - A-1 steak sauce
2 - L.A. Looks hair gel
1 - Pantene Shampoo
2 - Dove Deoderant
3 - BIC lighters
2 - Reynolds foil
1 - Purex 2-in-1
1 - Bisquick
2 - Lipton tea

No comments:

Post a Comment