Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Deals around town...

Kroger

Olay Body Wash is also part of the P&G event. The 10 oz size is $2.50 wyb 4. Use $2/1 from the 7/5 P&G and load $.50/1 from p&g e-saver onto your card and get it for FREE!!!

Pampers Swaddlers jumbo pack is also part of the P&G event. $8.77 wyb 4. Use $2/1 from the 7/5 P&G and load $1/1 from p&g e-saver onto your card and get it for $5.77!!!

Just a note. The Aussie shampoo at the Mt.Vernon Kroger was not marked part of the P&G event but it rang up as part of the event and I got the additional discount.

Wal-Mart

The Huggies pull-ups flushable wipes are $1.64 for the 42 ct package. Use $3/2 from the 7/19 SS and pay $.14 a package or $.28 for two. These wipes are really nice to have for a young child that's potty trained. I still use them for Jadon.

Rachal found a whole bunch of baking supplies (sugar, salt , baking chips, etc) on clearance at the Wal-Mart in Heath. Just wanted to give you a heads up on this so you can check the clearance stuff at your local Wal-Mart. Thanks Rachal!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Michelle! I missed the Olay deal. Kroger here I come! It'll probably have to wait until Saturday though...I feel very fortunate to have a Kroger nearby...and I feel sorry for all of those who do not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...I love Kroger!!! Am always looking forward to see what deal they'll have next.

    ReplyDelete