Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Vocalpoint: FREE Sample of Pantene Shampoo!

I just got an e-mail of a new sample available through Vocalpoint. If you're a member of Vocalpoint you can currently snag a free sample of Pantene Shampoo. You'll be able to choose between Curly, Fine, Colored or Medium Thick. These samples usually come with high value coupons! Hurry these freebies usually go fast!

The site is loading very slowly. I haven't had any success in requesting a sample. Have you been able to get through?

If you're not a member you can sign up here, then go here to request your freebie.
Update: If you haven't been able to request the sample you can go here and become a fan of Pantene on Facebook. Then click on the link on their wall post. That link will take you back to your homepage where you'll see an ad on the right side to request your freebie. I was able to request this way. Good luck!
Do you think this will be another full size sample?

6 comments:

  1. Mine went through right away and wasn't slow at all. I have to think this one will be a little sample. Can't have two full size bottles back to back.... :) Then again, I didn't think we'd ever get a full size bottle of shampoo mailed to us so what do I know???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried soon after you left me this comment and it was gonig much faster! It sure would be awesome to get another full size sample!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle, I know this has nothing to do with this post, but I noticed on another post that you are frustrated with the blog "squishing" all your words together. I wanted to pass this info on to you. I was messing with the settings on my blog and noticed a new feature that makes posting a whole lot easier!! If you go to "customize" on the top right hand side of your blog, then to the tab settings....scroll all the way down to the bottom to the "select post editor" and choose the "updated editor". You will love it and it will stop all the "squishing" LOL I just thought I would pass that along to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the tip! I'll have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ginger, I love it!!! Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo, I know I love it too!! I am excited to do the strike-out!! ha ha It is soo much easier now!

    ReplyDelete