Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blog Award!

Lydia over at Thrifty, Frugal Mom awarded me with my first blog award! I stumbled across Lydia's blog a couple months and enjoy reading her money saving tips such as How to Save on Food on a trip, How to Save on Gifts, Ways to Save: Improvise. Thanks, Lydia and keep up the good work on your blog!

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
  • give it to bloggers you think deserve it
  • leave them a message that they have been given this award
  • leave a comment to the person who gave you this award!

Here are the blogs I'm awarding:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Michelle!! That was very kind of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..thanks Michelle! I hope to get back to blogging soon...kinda hard with getting ready to move. One day at a time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, aren't you sweet! Thanks for the compliment and links.

    ReplyDelete